Wednesday, June 2, 2010

PANDORA

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO DETAILS



Hey...
It's been a while since my last post and I decided to begin a video series on Pandora Jewelry. This also applies to other brands of jewelry such as Troll, etc. Anyways, I decided to do this because this form of jewelry is truly personal. No two bracelets are exactly the same. Pandora consists of beads in various shapes (animal, symbol, food, shape, etc.) which gets placed on a bracelet to show the wearer's individuality. I find it to be a very beautiful gift because each occasion the giver can present a new bead. For example, the pineapple represents an inside joke with my husband and I or my teddybear bead represents my boys. To learn more about Pandora visit my video series or go to http://www.pandora-jewelry.com

. THANX SOO MUCH AND TAKE CARE!

- Krafty Krissie

No comments:

Post a Comment