Monday, September 26, 2011

KRISSIE IS BACK!!!

Hey everyone, sorry for the absence. I can give you a million reasons why I wasn't posting anything. One being, I didnt know people actually read this. so I pretty much thought, "why bother?". Well i have 2 reasons to get back into blogging (this is what you gotta hear)...

1) Lots of new projects and even some business with my card making/paper crafts

and

2) I'm on a journey to a better me. I finally realized that I am out of shape and overweight and which I'm still young, I should do something about it.

So I'll be blogging about my crafts and my difficult journey. WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

- Krissie

1 comment:

  1. hi krissie,
    i just watched your videos an youtube and i find your pandoa-collection amazing! what a petty you didn't continue with your blog!!!
    lots of regards from germany
    emma

    ReplyDelete